CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Leprechaun Hunting

We found one! We want to capture it and bring it home. We will see if we succeed. I will put more pictures up for you tomorrow, but I am very tired now and need to get some rest or else that leprechaun will surely get away.

8 comments:

Digital Girl said...

William says: Aren't leprechauns supposed to be midgets?

Digital Girl said...

Romney says: Buy me candy and that's not how a leprechaun looks. Leprechauns are midgets.

Digital Girl said...

Anne says: Rumors that the children are bored were overstated. Once they got off the webcam, they explained that they were just bored right then.

Is it okay to watch a movie at a theater on a Sunday? Thinking about seeing Earth tomorrow.

Digital Girl said...

We went to Amy's talent show for a short while. The kiddos got a balloon swords and Romney got a cute balloon turtle.

They don't want to go to a movie tomorrow, they'd rather rent Kung Fu Panda. Romney would like to go bowling, but I told him that might be something he can do later in the week, maybe.

Digital Girl said...

This just in! We decided to join you in Ireland. See your email for a fancy picture I took of the boys.

Barbers4 said...

They are midgets, I just used my Macro lens to make this one look big so you could see the details!

Movies are totally fine on Sunday. Actually, anything you want to do to entertain yourselves is great.

Glad they all had fun at Amy's talent show and you were able to make it.

Love from Ireland!

Barbers4 said...

P.S. Love the photo. We can only read email not send it for some reason!

Digital Girl said...

That's cool because I started using your blog like it's email. ;)