
Saturday resumed our adventures. We began the day by finishing up on the soccer season. While I coached Romney and his team, William started his game on another field. We made it to William's game to see the last 15 minutes or so. Both boys played great!
After the games we had planned on going camping. Since I'm working a pretty good cold, I considered sleeping on the ground the last thing I wanted to do. So, I asked what part they were most excited about and the unanomous response was "fishing!" We packed the car and found a lake not too far from home and threw a line in.
We fished for most of Saturday afternoon and William (often considered the luckiest kid on earth) caught our only fish for the day. It was a nice rainbow trout that we released back into its environment. Romney was truly disappointed that we wouldn't be eating fish taht night even though he has never really liked fish. Go figure.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Saturday is a Special Day
Posted by
Barbers4
at
12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd just tell him we can cook it if you clean it.
I like fish that is already cleaned :)
Post a Comment