CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daddy Time










With Tara now firmly exploring Tokyo and enjoying rice and noodles, it's time for me to take over the activities for the boys as well as the blog.


Not wanting to waste any precious time with my boys, I said goodbye to Tara at the airport and headed to school where water day activities were underway. The boys had a fun time getting sprayed by the fire engines, throwing at the dunking booth and shooting water rockets. No serious sunburns either! Go super-dad.









After I finished work, we let William pick the dinner since he had finished school for the summer that day. He chose his favorite restaurant "Old Spaghetti Factory". I always ask why he likes old spaghetti so much but that joke is old now.

After a good meal, we headed to the U where we say William and Romney's music teacher's concert in the park. We enjoyed the music and refreshments.


We even supported the cause by buying the cd (for the cd release party) and listening to it all the way home. Not a bad day for the first day of summer break (for William).

2 comments:

Alan J. said...

Nicely done super dad - making us other dads look bad again... ok fine, just me.

princess jen said...

I didn't know Tara was in Tokyo! How fun for her! And how fun for you to have lots of boy time. It sounds like you had a great day.