My first (and with any luck my last) attempt at taking a bridal portrait. After 7 hours of shooting and editing, I was reassured-- I do not EVER wish to be a bridal photographer. I tried to talk her out of using me for her wedding by offering some bridals and to let someone else shoot the whole wedding. What I got, instead was shooting BOTH the wedding and bridals. Still not exactly sure how someone who has no problem saying "No" got roped into that! When I figure out that most puzzling piece of this story, I should blog about that! (Alan, are you out there? Want to take the wedding on?. . .)
Friday, August 21, 2009
First And Last Time For Everything
Posted by
Barbers4
at
12:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha - silly Tara! Wish you would show us a little more, but the one you shared looks great! And just wait, the wedding is a MILLION times worse! i actually love shooting bridals - it's definitely my favorite part of the whole gig, and makes everything else worth it. But the wedding always stresses me out. I'm hoping it's not at the SL Temple, because if it is, then it's a BILLION times worse - that place is a warzone! But you should've called - i would've been more than happy to come along and help any way you wanted.
I think this is beautiful! Maybe what would help is a photographer's assistant to pose the bride, move fabric, tilt chins, etc, etc... If I'm around, I'm happy to assist for you!
Post a Comment