CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day of Rest

My camera took the day off (Romney needed it's batteries), but that is ok since we did as well. We woke up super late again and took our time getting out of the hotel. We had a nice leisurely lunch and then headed to Virginia Beach for another day of fun in the surf.



By the way, in case you are ever in the area, it is illegal to swear on the streets of Va.Beach. I had to really watch my tongue. (Ok, so maybe not :). The boys had a blast using their "found treasure" of a boogie board from the first visit as well as body surfing. They were in the water for the entire 3 hours. The pail and shovel and kite joined the camera in having a day-off. It was the most relaxing, lovely way to spend a 100 degree day. This is what I call "vacation".

1 comments:

princess jen said...

I love going to the beach!! It's good that the boys are all still having so much fun too. This sounds like an absolutely wonderful vacation.