CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Soccer Stars


This is what our family is doing this week. SOCCER. The kids both have soccer camps this week. If you need me between the hours of 9 am until 1 pm, Monday-Friday of this week, I can be found on the soccer field. Watching soccer. Again. I am just thankful not to be a baseball or a basketball mom. I really couldn't stand to watch those two. Did I mention there are also 2 Real Soccer games this week that the boys are going to. Really, not enough, yet?

Onto news that makes me happy: Bill finished his semester last night and we now get to enjoy about 6 weeks of uninterrupted family time! That is a very big deal around our house. I have my husband back (for a few weeks anyhow.)

3 comments:

Alan J said...

Whatever. End of semester means biking time.

princess jen said...

Lucky you! Anya is excited for next season already. And I'm pretty content to not do soccer year round.

Digital Girl said...

Don't tell Bill, but I think you have a couple of Baryshnikovs there. (I'm too lazy to look up how to spell Baryshnikov.)

Good job, Billy, on making it to the end of a semester. I bet 6 weeks will feel like 6 minutes when it's time to go back. ;) Take it easy. :D