CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Goodbye, Sunshine


We had one last full day in California. We spent it pretty relaxed, hanging out at a park with Anne and Quentin, watching a movie, playing video games and having a dinner at Anne's. It was a nice relaxing day after all the running from fun activity to fun activity. It was quiet and easy and a great visit with our favorite Californians.

Overall impressions of our trip. I don't like doing the same thing day after day. I crave change and adventure and therefore the trip was perfect! I loved the weather and the variety of the things available to do. I do not enjoy waiting in lines-- hence the reasons I could never live there-- crowds and TRAFFIC. It is a wonderful spot to visit and we should go more often.

The drive home was slightly depressing as we were in a SNOW storm from Beaver to Nephi. Memo to Utah-- It is APRIL and time to stop that already!

1 comments:

Alan J said...

You know, i'd almost take the sunshine and weather - even with the traffic and lines. Granted, i don't know about the pollution, but anymore, it can't be all that much worse that here! But ultimately, it's the housing costs that would keep me away. Still jealous though.