
Day 3-Adult Choice Day. Yippee! No 2 hour lines today. We started the day again on the beach across the street. That is really the way I wish every one of our days could start. That really is the way every day SHOULD start. Ahhhh. . .
After the beach we headed to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. We all enjoyed looking at the exhibits for about an hour and then we walked along the boardwalk and grabbed some ice-cream. Perfect.
We headed to In-and-Out for lunch (not really a healthy eating day!) and drove to Pasadena to visit the most amazing gardens. We went to the Huntington Library, Art Museum and Botanical Gardens (emphasis on the gardens) and let the kids run around while I got to FINALLY break out my camera and use it on something other than snow! After they literally had to kick us out at closing time we drove to the Santa Monica pier and had fun walking that boardwalk, playing in the arcade and having dinner at the end of the pier over looking the ocean and the amusement rides. All in all, a truly wonderful California day! (P.S. I am not leaving in a couple of days unless it is spring in Utah!)
Friday, March 28, 2008
California Dreamin' part deux
Posted by
Barbers4
at
9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I WISH it was spring in Utah! We went to the International Peace Gardens last night. Anya flew her kite for a little while and we roamed the area until Aaron's hands turned into popsicles. Today was beautiful and sunny but still super chilly. And tonight it's supposed to get yucky again. I wish I was with you in Cali!
We have a winter storm warning tonight and tomorrow or something; you might want to just stay there. Geesh! At this rate i'll never get to go biking up here.
Post a Comment