
Today we celebrated William's 9th birthday. He had wanted a Harry Potter birthday, but at the last minute (ie: about a month ago :)) he changed his mind and requested a Pokemon party. Being equally ignorant to both, it didn't matter to me. This was the most stress free party I have hosted in all my birthday party hosting years. William wanted to invite only his 3 favorite friends from school and it was pretty much a glorified play date. We made pokeball fuse bead magnets and then I bought felt and the kids all created their own Pokemon stuffed animal. It was funny to see 8-9 year old boys all sewing! I made Pokeball cupcakes and the last 15-20 minutes they spent looking at and trading Pokemon cards. William had a wonderful day and said it was his best birthday yet. Awwww... he says that every year :)!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Pokemon Masters
Posted by
Barbers4
at
8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering how the Harry Potter party turned out! Good to know it went so well ;). I'm glad that William enjoyed it and that you're the best mom in the whole world.
I kept hoping that fad would pass before Anya got into school. But alas, even the power rangers still have a show.
Post a Comment