
Say what? I am going broke developing test film from the Holga, so I am cheating and bought a HOLGA lens configured to work on my digital SLR, so I can stop paying for developing. I am not sure how that will work, I will try it out tomorrow. I did get my first roll of film back (the film from this camera is NOT pricey to develop so I will not have to cheat digitally!) from my Super Sampler camera. I took a shot of the print hanging on my fridge with my digital camera, so perhaps that is cheating. Whatever! It is the only way I had to post it here. I love the effect. The blue on the bottom is a result of light leaking in to the camera and it makes it look like I have captured a rainbow. I am having too much fun for my own good. I am not sure when I will return to "serious" photography.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
A digitial shot of a print from my 35 mm traditional film toy camera
Posted by
Barbers4
at
9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is really cool, I bet it's addictive to take shots with the Holga.
That's a beautiful picture. I'm glad you found something that brings so much joy and passion to your life. All I have right now is laundry! Hopefully I'll have some time to delve into digital scrapping once the closet is complete and my downstairs isn't quite so messy. Anyway, thanks for sharing the fun picture!
Post a Comment