
You know you are old when you forget how old you are, and you have to break out your rusty math skills, fingers and year of your birth to figure it out! Bill and I both celebrated birthdays this week. Bill's was Sunday and mine is today. Bill's was mellow. His big present was a trip to see a soccer game in L.A. with his brother David, and sister, Anne. So, Sunday was pretty low key. The boys and I made breakfast in bed for him, got ready for church, after church we grilled his favorite dinner, did presents, and watched a GUY flick. It was relaxing. Mine looked similar, minus the going to church, grilling, and GUY movie. I received many beautiful flowers, one set even being planed in our yard for us by a friend.
Bill bought me a new camera, a HOLGA toy camera. Literally, a carnvial toy camera. It is as low-tech as you can get! I had a blast taking a walk around downtown with my boys today, 3 of us had cameras in hand, and me experimenting with a plastic toy! The effects can be stunning from the plastic lens and b&w film, so I will be interested to see what happens when I have the first roll developed. I am even thinking of signing up for a class at the University on the HOLGA. I'll decide after I see what comes out from my first roll of film.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
How old am I?
Posted by
Barbers4
at
7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alan always has to ask me how old he is! He just never seems to remember. Happy Birthday!! We can't wait to see you tonight.
Oh crap! I must be super old, i haven't been able to remember how old i am since i got married. Cool camera, i'll be interested in the pics as well. Thanks for dinner too!
Post a Comment