
I say guilty, because after being so tired yesterday, the kids sat in front of the television for the better part of yesterday afternoon with me zonked out on the sofa, so today we made up for lost time. We went to Jungle Jim's, an indoor amusement park with rides, and let the kids make themselves sick on the spinning rides. Then we met up with Bill for a nice lunch. We talked him into taking the afternoon off with us and took the kids to the toy store to let Romney buy the remote control ATV he has been wanting (for all of 24 hours). 
My guilt still nagging me from being a slacker yesterday, I suggested going to Garnder Village for Pony rides and Petting Zoo time. The children then continued to score, by hitting a candy store and picking out any one candy they wanted. We capped it all off by hitting the Mayan Adventure for dinner, a kids' paradise. I am feeling much less guilty today about being tired, but now I feel guilty about spoiling the kids! Notice the family photographer never carries her good camera around and is constantly using her crappy cell phone camera to capture our fun.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Guilty Summer Pleasures
Posted by
Barbers4
at
4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment