CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Photography and Digital Art Show

Two of my favorite pieces are currently on exhibit as part of the PHOTOGRAPHY & DIGITAL ART SHOW at the Utah County Art Gallery in Provo (151 South University Avenue, Main Floor).

The gallery is participating in the Downtown Provo First Friday Gallery Stroll. As part of Gallery stroll, they are holding an Artists' Reception from 6 to 9 p.m on Friday, October 2nd. Live music is scheduled, and refreshments will be served (reason enough to join me).

So brave driving south, part the mythical “Zion Curtain” and join me in celebrating another chance to show my photographs.

*Update: Due to the BYU vs. Utah State Football game the same night and time, I suggest NOT braving parting the "Zion Curtain". Traffic will be a nightmare!

*Update#2: The Best of Show Honors went to a photo of a COUGAR (I mean, really? Of course a shot of a cougar (which I suspect was taken at the Hogle Zoo) would take Best of Show honors in Utah Valley! There were, however, cougar aside, a number of very interesting shots with which I am proud to be hanging.)

2 comments:

princess jen said...

Congrats on the showing! Very exciting. I was actually down in Orem today but I hadn't been on the computer at all!!! I totally would have come over to see you.

Barbers4 said...

Sad that we missed you! Luckily, since you were already there, you didn't have to brave the terrible traffic we sat in for a couple of hours-- it was not fun. . .