CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Family Photos

Autumn time in Salt Lake is a spectacular sight. The sky is (almost) devoid of the pollution that will plague the city in the form of a semi-permanent inversion come winter, and it serves as a lovely backdrop to the leaves that have turned the most stunning shades of red, orange, yellow, green and gold.







With such lovely (albeit short lived) scenery, fall family photos are a tradition that I love, but my young ones loathe. Loathing aside, my boys humored me (as they are often forced to do) and let me snap a few fun shots that highlight their handsomeness along with the fall foliage. Much cuter looking than the photo two posts down.

5 comments:

Lisa Romney said...

oh man, I did such a bad job last year, I didn't get to take your family photo this year. This year's certainly has more dignity, but I thought the ground shot was pretty awesome.

And... I didn't get the State Capitol job... and I want to move to Spain.

Lisa Romney said...

PS: You look FABULOUS!!!!

Barbers4 said...

How did you not get that job?!? People should be begging to hire you. You must be over qualified or want too much $ for the position. You did awesome last year! You can take our photos any time. I decided very spur of the moment to add a family shot to the annual boy photos. Thanks for thinking I look fabulous. I am sure after catching me working out this morning, anything would look good. :)

Lisa Romney said...

it was a job for Chevron... not an personal interview... makes not getting it even worse.

Barbers4 said...

BOO Chevron!