
Anyone out there looking for a creative gift to give to friends and family? What is more original and unique than giving the gift of art. I am selling prints of my art work (either framed or unframed) for very reasonable prices (don't forget to ask for the friends and family discount if that applies to you :)
Interested? Check out www.lookalittle.com for available prints, pricing and contact information. Framed photos would be $10-$20 more than the print price (depending on size)
Don't see exactly what you were hoping for or unsure what to give? Contact me (either through the blog or the website) for information about special orders and gift certificates.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Christmas Shopping?
Posted by
Barbers4
at
11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this is a good idea. I think I want a small square like you had on display for on of my friends...
No problem.
Lucky you qualify for the friends and family discount!
:)
PS you are welcome for closure and I laughed so hard!
I want everyone to know that I purchased "Flowers in a Vase" and I am VERY happy with my purchase. !!!! Tara did a beautiful job on the photo and putting it together in the perfect frame!
Awww shucks! Thanks Lu for thinking of me for all your gift giving needs :)
(You didn't even utilize your family discount.)
Post a Comment