A cyber record of our adventures and misadventures as we make our way through this world together.
Merry Christmas from the boys in new Christmas pajamas.
Argh! I lost Anya's Christmas pajamas! I cannot find them anywhere!!!! But your boys look super cute. Merry Christmas!
UPDATE: We found the pajamas! I had wrapped them and they were stuck in the present pile underneath the tree. Now you can sleep tonight and not stress about my pajama mess ;)
Thank goodness. I wouldn't want the worry of thinking that your kids will be sleeping cold and naked without their pjs. :) Glad they turned up!
Those are some rockin' pj's your boys got! Are you on Facebook? Andrea and I are now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Argh! I lost Anya's Christmas pajamas! I cannot find them anywhere!!!! But your boys look super cute. Merry Christmas!
UPDATE: We found the pajamas! I had wrapped them and they were stuck in the present pile underneath the tree. Now you can sleep tonight and not stress about my pajama mess ;)
Thank goodness. I wouldn't want the worry of thinking that your kids will be sleeping cold and naked without their pjs. :) Glad they turned up!
Those are some rockin' pj's your boys got!
Are you on Facebook? Andrea and I are now.
Post a Comment