CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall


Crisp air, colorful leaves, golden light, cozy sweaters, birthdays of both of my children--these are some of the reasons I adore the Fall.

Since both boys have birthdays coming up it is annual portrait taking time. I can't believe I have a (soon to be)10 year old and a (soon to be) 6 year old. They are growing up so fast. The older they get, the more they dislike me taking their pictures. But I just can't resist. They are too beautiful. They both played along relatively well. William was ever so irritated to be wearing an itchy sweater and having to smile at me. But he did it anyway.




Romney, this time, was all for doing it well so that he could be done quickly instead of arguing about it for a few minutes first. He posed his little heart out with almost no prompting, knowing he could go swing sooner if he got if over with. I think they came out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself (and apparently I do).

5 comments:

Lisa Romney said...

My nephews are cute, but Edwards says William looks like one of the Carpenters.

Barbers4 said...

Ha ha ha ... he totally does.

On his birthday should I sing him "On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
And starlight in your eyes of blue." and call him Richard Carpenter?

Nah, he wouldn't get it and it would be totally creepy!

Lisa Romney said...

You could first make him watch the Karen Carpenter TV Mini-Series... but then he'd probably just be mad.

princess jen said...

Those are great photos. I love Romney's pose and the Carpenters stuff is hilarious!

Alan J said...

I really like Romney's picture. Nicely done!