CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

What can you find?


Being at home all day, there are short, random blips of times during the day where the kids are playing and don't need anything from me and the house is tidy and I find myself with a few minutes (never sure how long) and I roam the internet. There is a site that you can find almost any kind of t-shirt, button, mug, etc that I love to roam. It is the same site where I found the 100% Romney shirt for Romney. Killing those minutes today I found shirt above. They have all kinds of random designs. I also found Romney a hoodie with the Romney coat of arms. (see below). So, when you find yourself with a few of those minutes to spare, see what stuff you can find with your name on it.

2 comments:

Digital Girl said...

I want one!!! Let's get them for the reunion.

Mythreesons said...

What's the site? I want to check it out! I love that shirt!