CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Crazy Hair Day



Around here, those seem like everyday. I don't know how my kids sleep on their hair, but every morning is a struggle to make it lie flat. Today was a beautiful day, I didn't have to struggle, they wanted it to stand up! For school spirit week they have been enjoying things like crazy sock day, tie-die day, pj day and it culminates with crazy hair day. I think the results were hilarious this year.



From Crazy Hair Day to Crazy Week! I have had an incredibly busy week running my new business: Tara's Taxi Service. I have had quite a few customers, but all of them have been broke and I have not made a penny. In fact if you factor in gas and maintenance and vehicle wear and tear I am afraid my little endeavor is in the red! I have run more children, more places this past two weeks. From school to soccer to piano to play dates to field trips to cub scouts to birthday parties. I haven't been busy, but my kids have been! I am looking forward to slowing down and having some time to reflect how truly blessed I am to have two healthy and happy, smart kids, a busy super-man of a husband who I adore and who adores me, a beautiful home, and a car that works to run them all around in!

2 comments:

princess jen said...

Count your many blessings!! That's some crazy hair by the way. Anya can't wait for the birthday party! We picked out Romney's present yesterday. I hope he likes it.

Barbers4 said...

We are so excited to see you guys on Saturday. I love your blog updates. See you soon!