Quick Update about my University experience just past the mid-semester point. So far, so good. My plan to trick my professors into thinking that I have any idea about anything seems to be working (wink, wink). Out of the 4 tests I have taken so far, I aced 3 of them with 100% and one with 95% (It was an essay graded by a T.A. about a subject I do know something about something about, and am sure was given an arbitrary "A" grade, that made it look like he took time with it to the professor). I am now at the point that I am writing term papers. I have two 5 page papers and two 10 page papers due in the next couple of weeks. There are 3 more tests to take and a lot of learning left to do. All seems to be starting to fall into place, except for one aspect of my life- exercise. It is hard to make that time for myself when I have so many other pulls on my time. But if that doesn't come into balance soon, I will be trading my smarty pants in for some stretchy pants to accommodate my lazy ass.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Mid-Semester Update
Posted by
Barbers4
at
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so happy your semester is going well!! Congrats on the tests and papers. I'm glad your professors recognize what I've known all along--you are brilliant!
Post a Comment