CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Saans "LOCALS FIRST" gallery show



One of the dreams nearest to my heart has come true. I am officially going to have my work shown in a gallery. I could not be more excited!

Saans Downtown Gallery is hosting an exhibit entitled "LOCALS FIRST". The idea is to show what is happening in photography here in Salt Lake City. In fact the card reads: Featuring work of local photographers who are making an impact in the Salt Lake Community. I am not sure I have "made an impact" yet; but I hope to one day.

I would love to see you at the opening night reception at the gallery (173 East Broadway) on March 20th from 6:00-10:00 p.m.

If you can't make it to the opening night, feel free to stop in during the gallery's normal business hours until April 13th to check out not only my work, but the photos of several other local artists.

2 comments:

princess jen said...

argh! Can't make it to grand opening... will be in Vegas. But I will make a point of getting there before the 13th. Yay you!!!

Lisa Romney said...

I would love to see what your prints look like mounted on Plexi - like the portrait photographer had done next to you.

I bet they would look awesome!

I'm totally proud of you!