Living downtown has it perks-- easy access to good music, good food, good art . . .
Did I mention that some of mine is currently showing in a Gallery downtown?
The energy opening night was tremendous. It was amazing to be able to listen as an incognito artist to what people had to say. The last time I hung my work was much harder personally, as people knew you were the artist and were much more inhibited to what they would say around you. You know you are getting honest feedback when the observer doesn't know the photographer who took the picture is standing right next to them. I feel like I am finding my "photographic voice" and it is nice to have it "heard".
The scope of the work hanging in this show is quite amazing. Every imaginable genre of photography is on display. It never ceases to amaze me how many ways there are to take a photograph.
If you get a chance and were not able to make it to the opening night, the exhibit will be on display now through April 13th at Saans Downtown Gallery, 173 E. Broadway.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Gallery Strolling
Posted by
Barbers4
at
9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Look at your "impact." You rock!! I'm excited to go check out your work.
Post a Comment