CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Look a Little



Announcing the launch of my new photography website. You can find it at www.lookalittle.com.

Bill spent countless hours of his "free time" (he really doesn't have any of that, he just made it appear magically) making my vision become a reality.

Take a peak and tell me what you think.

5 comments:

princess jen said...

Oh Tara!!!! It is wonderful! You are so talented. I love your work. It's stunning and captivating and inspiring and... well, you get the idea. Bill did a great job on the website too (go bill!). I hope you get many hits!

Sara and Company said...

Gorgeous photos, Tara! It is amazing what a little framing and creativity can do to enhance the scene and truly make a picture amazing photography. You do a fantastic job!

Lisa Romney said...

So - I can contact you for help with making my vision come to life? I need a bathroom mirror. Can't find the right one. Could I... have one of your abstract paint swirl photos printed on a frame, and put mirror glass in it? I think that would be just the right thing.

However... I can't figure out how to do the frame. Surely it is possible.

Mythreesons said...

Wow Tara! They are simply stunning. I am completely sold... I've been looking for stuff like your abstract stuff forever. How big can you blow the abstract images up? It's awesome. I can't wait to see more of it. Congrats on the show and getting the website up!

Barbers4 said...

Good question, Emily. I looked and it looks like they are good (no quality loss) up to a 16x24 after that there is some quality loss up to 30x40. I have only tried up to a an 11x14. They look so cool on a metallic paper--it seems to fit them. Thanks for the kind words! It means so much to get any kind of positive feedback. I have been shy to show them.