
The boy with the friendly robot shirt started Kindergarten today. He was so excited to wear his shirt and get out the door. He was also very nervous and didn't want me to leave when it was time for me to go. He got a compliment on his shirt. He met the class turtle. He also said he had absolutely no fun. I think that means he is still not entirely comfortable in the new situation. I know he likes his teacher. I know he likes the kids in his class. I know he likes going to school. I still don't know why he would say it was no fun. We talked and the goal is to find something he can vocalize is "fun" about going to Kindergarten. (In his defense, there were a lot of business items to be attended to and not a ton of play-time this first day.)
We will see...
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The Friendly Robot
Posted by
Barbers4
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Romney!! That is one cool shirt! Good luck with kindergarten. I think Anya is finally starting to settle in a little. She doesn't detest it nearly as much now LOL!
I'm still confused... kindergarten? Where? What did you decide? You never tell me anything.
Post a Comment