
Happy Birthday to the worlds' greatest husband, father and man. 33 looks good on you! We're celebrating by taking our favorite person up to his favorite place, the mountains. We're heading to SNOWBIRD for some alpine slide, bungee trampoline, zip-line, bull-riding, peruvian chair and tunnel, aerial tram and climbing wall action. No slowing down for my ol' man!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby!
Posted by
Barbers4
at
10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm bringing both of you, your birthday card today. I figured I wouldn't have to remember exact days if I showed up sometime in between! I'm the best sister/sister-in-law ever! Happy Birthday!
Can I come too?! None of that fun stuff is available when it's my birthday!!
Happy Birthday Bill!!!
Happy Birthday Bill! Sounds like you got all your wishes when you blew out your candles this year. I am so glad. You deserve it!
So my first present is figuring out how to post a blog response, pretty good huh?... We'll have to have a party for you and Tara both when we get back in town...yippee...!
Love ya lots!
Mama Lisa
Post a Comment