
Our reign of not having a car payment came to an abrupt end today. Our Subaru Outback that has spent disrupting chunks of time in and out of the shop since August, went to live in a new place today. We grew so tired of having one thing after another go wrong with the thing and decided we wanted a car that would be problem free (or at least under warranty still so we didn't have to pay for the repairs.) Hence, the new addition, a used 2007 Subaru Tribeca. (*So much cheaper than another baby!)
I can not tell you how happy I am to carpool, and roadtrip and drive to soccer, and get groceries, and run errands. Never thought I would say those words. I love a new (to us) car!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Our newest member of the family
Posted by
Barbers4
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is it with Subarus? We love them too, but it seems that once they get a little older, they go to pot! But Alan still can't wait to get another one... And your new baby is just gorgeous. And much less messy than a real baby!
Holy cow! i'm jealous.
Post a Comment