CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Red Rocks ROCK!




Hooray for sunshine! I take back every little bit of garbage I said earlier about learning to enjoy winter. I really do NOT like snow, cold, sub-freezing temperatures. My status of "off-limits" during snowball fights was reneged and I can no longer feign any kind of joy about the white stuff. We took a trip to southern Utah (my favorite place to escape from BYU many moons ago!) and enjoyed family bike rides, hiking, bouldering, and general sunshine soaking-in. We all had such a wonderful time, it was so hard to come back north. We drove through 0 degree weather to get back. That just isn't right. I am thinking we need a condo down south at least 3 months out of the year. I can home school during the winter and Bill can work from home. Now what to do about our northern home during that time...

3 comments:

princess jen said...

I think that's the main reason Alan wants to move there. You can always drive to the snow if you want to play and then live in the sunshine!

Alan J said...

So jealous! I love St. George! It is my favorite place. I wonder if i would like it as much if i lived there? Anyway, glad you guys had fun. And of course, i'm excited for your new camera. Let me know what lens you get.

Alan J said...

Oh, almost forget, so you can be jealous of me a little (maybe) - we're going to DisneyWorld! Woohoo! Orlando here we come! Two weeks!