.jpg)
This is my one of my very first shots on my new camera. It would be SO awesome if it were intentional. I Totally! dig how it looks. One problem: It is supposed to be of the property line between us and the new construction. My computer and camera are not liking each other and we haven't figured out exactly why they aren't talking to each other nicely! Oh well, happy accidents. Good news: I have a new camera I am having fun shooting with and the result was cool even if not intended. Bad news: I may eventually want to take some shots that don't look abstract!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Abstract
Posted by
Barbers4
at
6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's a cool picture nonetheless!
I love this. My hard drive crashed last week and got overwritten once. How come when you have a digital issue you get a cool pic and I get a work nightmare? Also, my back up hard drive failed and my phone battery won't charge. I ticked off the digital guru in the sky somehow . . .
Post a Comment