CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mr.Rogers Got Nothin' On My Neighbors!

Picture this: Sunday afternoon, just hanging around getting ready for a nice scooter ride/ walk with friends when the phone rings. "You guys gonna' be around for a few minutes?", questions a cheerful voice on the line. "I want to give you all a ride in our kit car and I have some fruit tarts we made for you I want to bring over." the voice continues. Is this a lovely Sunday nap-time dream? Could be, or else we have the greatest neighbors in the whole world! These are the same delights who brought over home-made gingerbread houses for my wild guys to decorate in December. These are the same wonderful people who made our Ireland experience that much more fun by hanging out with us laughing it up in the back of our tour bus(es). And the very same neighbors we hope will NEVER move!

2 comments:

princess jen said...

That is one FABULOUS car!! What great neighbors you have--I hope they never move too :)

Alan J. said...

Sweet! I'm jealous.