CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Farewell to London


London has been amazing. The amount of sites we saw only scratched the surface of what is available in this town. Being a city girl, I feel in love almost immediately. I will definitely be back.



This city has such an intriguing mix of old and new. From the art, to the architecture. To their very form of government.












Some helpful tools we used (they became our best friends in the city):









A (well-worn) map of the Tube









A (well-worn) map of London














Our Oyster Cards that got us easily onto and out of the Tube. Charged up with 3 days worth of pre-paid ticket funds.




Farewell for now, fair England. Hope to see you soon.

1 comments:

princess jen said...

Did you arrive home safely? Turns out someone from my ward was on the trip with you... Matthew Burgoyne. Glad you had a great time. I enjoyed all your photos. I loved London and I would love to take the kids one day.