CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Top 5 reasons. . .



One of my favorite comedy films of all time is "High Fidelity". The lead characters are always composing a list of their all-time top 5 ____________ (fill in the blank with album, song, artist, etc). I am doing my best to change my attitude toward winter, so I have a top 5 reasons to learn how to enjoy the snow.




Reason#5: The colors of the kids' snow clothes look really good in photographs against the white snow.
Reason #4: Sledding is fun and hard to do with out the white stuff.
Reason #3: Snowball fights are super fun when Mom is off limits!
Reason #2: It clears out the yucky air.
Reason #1: They now make white chocolate hot cocoa and it tastes best after you have been out in the wet white icy cold.

3 comments:

Mythreesons said...

It doesn't snow in Vegas! But, Jaxon really misses it... I don't! Way to be positive, though!

princess jen said...

Way to be positive! I don't really mind the snow too much. I just get sick of the gray by the end of January. Christmas just isn't the same unless there's snow on the ground.

Digital Girl said...

Top reason to enjoy the snow - reminds you that you're not in southern california.