
So the lyrics to the Johnny Cash song "Jackson" are not really refering to WY, but MS-- big deal. We had so much fun at Yellowstone, we decided to head to the other side of the Tetons for another weekend getaway a couple of weeks later. We rode the stagecoach in town, rafted down the Snake River on a float trip.
We also hiked around Jenny Lake and rode a tram to the top of a mountain. William thought that the hotel we stayed at was "fancy" (We really have to get that boy out more often!) A wonderful time was had by all, especially the 3 outdoor loving boys!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Johnny Cash inspired us. . .
Posted by
Barbers4
at
10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tara, it looks fantastic! I'm so excited that you have one too. It's a fun "club" and yes it's a bit of a time sucker, but it's so fun to keep up with everyone.
I love all your pictures! I'm excited to have another blog to check out!
Post a Comment